Wednesday, October 28, 2009

First (half) snow day of the year!

So I didn't think I'd ever get a snowday as a teacher, but here I am! We were the only school in Metro Denver in session today, but we got let out early at 12:30. I was just really scared to drive home. It only took me an hour to drive home, and the roads were ok.
I'm bummed because now all my classes are messed up. Blah. Half of me hopes we have school tomorrow so things aren't more messed up and the other half of me hopes that we do not, so I can take a mental health day w/o taking one :) We'll see, I guess I'll be happy with either one!
The snow just keeps on coming though. It's NUTS!
I can't wait for the ski areas to start opening. I'm getting antsy!
Well, I should get down to work so that I wont have anything to do when Gus gets home...

No comments:

Post a Comment