Monday, August 10, 2009

Staring down the barrel of my first year...

Tomorrow's the day! My first report day at school is tomorrow and I'm really excited. and nervous. and anxious. and so ready for it! This past week I've used to plan and get ready for the very busy and exhausting first year ahead.
I'm really glad that I took the summer off. It really gave me a chance to relax and forced me to calm down from the 700 mph that I go during the school year. What a change. I actually got to spend time with Gus and ponder life in general for a while. It was great!
We are also trying for new housing in this exciting time. We applied for a condo just north of where we are, so hopefully we get it. But that will mean more stress with moving, but we have to get out of where we're at now. Too many lies. Too expensive for what we get.
Well, I'll let you all know how it goes when I get a chance. Only a week from tomorrow and I'll have students too! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment