Saturday, August 15, 2009

I keep pinching myself...

because I can't believe how great my new school is. Honestly, I'm very impressed with everyone from the help I've received from the custodial staff to the words of encouragement from the principal and the offers of activity ideas from others in my department. My instructional coaches and mentor have been wonderful so far as well.
I even felt compelled to call my mom and tell her how supported I feel. I really hope that the first day will go well because if that does, then all I'll be able to be more focused and successful the rest of the year. Oh the excitement and pressure!
My students arrive Tuesday, although I won't have the majority of them until Wednesday because we don't meet TR. All I know is that this week will go by fast, and I'll be exhausted!

No comments:

Post a Comment